By Rudolf Boogerman |
3 comments... Click to Contribute.
HTML5 for Video progresses all the time. Not as quick as we hope for and audio is often left out of the equation, but there is progress nevertheless. LongTail Video has brought out a report on the current state of HTML5, and the interesting thing is that the report will be upgraded every time there is a new feature implemented.
In this way, you can always go back to the same report, being sure you have the latest state of affairs. Therefore, you may want to bookmark this link:
http://www.longtailvideo.com/html5/ because they did a good job summarizing the results of their tests in an easy to read format.
They also opened a facebook page to run a discussion group on the subject which is moderated by experts in this field. You might want to check that out as well: http://www.facebook.com/longtailvideo
Topics: Working with JW player | Site search | Write comment
3 Comments »
This article has 3 comments.
. Backlink spammers won't be published, so don't even try.
Most popular posts
- WordPress vs Joomla – Review (revised) 857,537 views
- How to embed videos from Vimeo on your site – revised 604,007 views
- Embedding video & audio in WordPress – revision 3 169,852 views
- S3 Amazon: How to embed video in your site 159,910 views
- How to connect an external microphone to my computer 148,725 views
- Recommended movie settings for YouTube (17 April '11) 144,374 views
- How to Embed Streaming Video & Audio with HTML5 Fallback – using JW Player 5.6 110,494 views
- How to reduce static in my audio? 104,989 views
- Blogs don't die, they go to sleep 100,264 views
- How to embed Vimeo's HubNut widget 99,125 views
- How to embed a video from Vimeo in WordPress without iFrame 98,152 views
- Vimeo: the secret of good quality content 72,658 views
- AVS Video converter – review 60,305 views
- How to add a logo watermark on your video 54,643 views
- Dan: Hello, Thanks for video. Is it possible to setup Elastic Transcoder automatically convert media file that is...
- Alex: Our company has used JW5 for a couple of years now on a VOD website. After firsthand experience with the...
- Lisa: I stumbled on this review looking for a simple way to describe to a client the difference between Joomla and...
- Eleanor Shannon: Hi, I have successfully embedded videos from my Vimeo Plus account into my blog but when you press...
- Elaine: Okay, I found the two functions and it’s coming together. Slowly. Just gotta figure how to insert a...
- Elaine: I just bought the Ultimate Value Pack as I want to convert a story and have different voices for different...
- Patrick Marsh: Hi Rudolf, Your unbiased comparison and helpful responses are so generous! Thank you. I’m not a...
- Fernando: Hi Rudolf, thanks for sharing this information. I needed to include a couple of videos in one of my...
- Mike: Thanks. Although it didn’t work for me on macbook pro (Mavericks). It crashes and kicks me out. I like...
- Keith: Enrique, For a static website, I do not recommend Joomla. Too big of a CMS and too bloated. WordPress would be...
Most commented posts
Copyright Rudolf boogerman © 2014, all rights reserved.