By Rudolf Boogerman |
3 comments... Click to Contribute.
HTML5 for Video progresses all the time. Not as quick as we hope for and audio is often left out of the equation, but there is progress nevertheless. LongTail Video has brought out a report on the current state of HTML5, and the interesting thing is that the report will be upgraded every time there is a new feature implemented.
In this way, you can always go back to the same report, being sure you have the latest state of affairs. Therefore, you may want to bookmark this link:
http://www.longtailvideo.com/html5/ because they did a good job summarizing the results of their tests in an easy to read format.
They also opened a facebook page to run a discussion group on the subject which is moderated by experts in this field. You might want to check that out as well: http://www.facebook.com/longtailvideo
Topics: Working with JW player | Site search | Write comment
This article has 3 comments.
Related Articles:3 Comments »
. Backlink spammers won't be published, so don't even try.
Most popular posts(Today)
- Sam: I bought the software to do exactly this, but was disappointed with their licensing terms. Apparently,...
- martin: I have a Sony FX 1 camera and I would like to start doing some editing. Is Adobe Elements 12 a good start? Do...
- martin doru: I have a Sony FX 1 (got it used). I would like to try some editing in 1080. Should I get a good PC with...
- Hostgur: Very nicely done review. You said that: “Because WordPress is a blog system, Google seems to love it....
- Daphne Tarango: Hi, there! I did what you indicated up top, but it’s still not working. It shows a big space...
- Andrew Jarvis: What about on iOS though? I use JWPlayer, and found your article by searching for a way to put a...
- Norman Risner: I tried Wordpress and didn’t like it. I prefer to have full flexibility. I use Photoshop to...
- Ryan: If i just bought the MXL V88 condenser microphone what cord do I buy to connect it to record on my mac?
- Philip: I’m looking at parallax templates and for some reasons the ones I see on WP seem better than the Joomla...
- Jason: Good article. I have developed many sites in both Wordpress and Joomla. Anything that Joomla can do Wordpress...
Most commented posts
Copyright Rudolf boogerman © 2013, all rights reserved.