By Rudolf Boogerman |
3 comments... Click to Contribute.
HTML5 for Video progresses all the time. Not as quick as we hope for and audio is often left out of the equation, but there is progress nevertheless. LongTail Video has brought out a report on the current state of HTML5, and the interesting thing is that the report will be upgraded every time there is a new feature implemented.
In this way, you can always go back to the same report, being sure you have the latest state of affairs. Therefore, you may want to bookmark this link:
http://www.longtailvideo.com/html5/ because they did a good job summarizing the results of their tests in an easy to read format.
They also opened a facebook page to run a discussion group on the subject which is moderated by experts in this field. You might want to check that out as well: http://www.facebook.com/longtailvideo
Topics: Working with JW player | Site search | Write comment
3 Comments »
This article has 3 comments.
. Backlink spammers won't be published, so don't even try.
Most popular posts
- WordPress vs Joomla – Review (revised) 947,757 views
- How to embed videos from Vimeo on your site – revised 667,164 views
- Embedding video & audio in WordPress – revision 3 184,017 views
- S3 Amazon: How to embed video in your site 177,663 views
- How to connect an external microphone to my computer 162,722 views
- Recommended movie settings for YouTube (17 April ’11) 154,375 views
- How to Embed Streaming Video & Audio with HTML5 Fallback – using JW Player 5.6 119,680 views
- How to reduce static in my audio? 114,180 views
- Blogs don’t die, they go to sleep 113,259 views
- How to embed a video from Vimeo in WordPress without iFrame 106,398 views
- How to embed Vimeo’s HubNut widget 104,784 views
- Vimeo: the secret of good quality content 78,746 views
- AVS Video converter – review 68,132 views
- How to add a logo watermark on your video 58,834 views
- Denver Morgan: we have been using JW player for a while now we are a small church but if we have to start paying...
- Carina: The company I work for is looking at ‘moving’ their website to another platform to make it easier...
- Oshaf: Hi, I have an USB condenser mic and an USB audio interface, but it seems I can’t get them to work...
- Mark Kan: Hi , great article! I’m looking to make a website and sell video lessons on cake making. Each lesson...
- Sam: Thanks for the great tutorial/info. If i have a video hosted with s3 and embed video on my own server’s...
- Timothy: Thank you. That worked great.
- Timothy: Hi Rudolf, Thank you for the great tutorial. Is there a way to have each item in the playlist have an HTML5...
- Dan: Hello, Thanks for video. Is it possible to setup Elastic Transcoder automatically convert media file that is...
- Alex: Our company has used JW5 for a couple of years now on a VOD website. After firsthand experience with the...
- Lisa: I stumbled on this review looking for a simple way to describe to a client the difference between Joomla and...
Most commented posts
- WordPress vs Joomla – Review (revised) | 947,757 views
- How to embed videos from Vimeo on your site – revised | 667,164 views
- AVS Video converter – review | 68,132 views
- Embedding video & audio in WordPress – revision 3 | 184,017 views
- S3 Amazon: How to embed video in your site | 177,663 views
- How to Embed Streaming Video & Audio with HTML5 Fallback – using JW Player 5.6 | 119,680 views
- How to connect an external microphone to my computer | 162,722 views
- How to embed Vimeo’s HubNut widget | 104,784 views
- Streaming HD Video test on S3 CloudFront | 12,746 views
- NaturalReader: voice-over software that does the talking for you | 45,878 views
- Sony HDR FX1 camcorder review – updated | 25,672 views
- How to encode a video simultaneously for web, iPhone, iPad, iPod & other handheld devices using HandBrake | 44,247 views
- How to embed a video from Vimeo in WordPress without iFrame | 106,398 views
- WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe – review | 12,126 views
Copyright Rudolf boogerman © 2014, all rights reserved.