By Rudolf Boogerman |
3 comments... Click to Contribute.
HTML5 for Video progresses all the time. Not as quick as we hope for and audio is often left out of the equation, but there is progress nevertheless. LongTail Video has brought out a report on the current state of HTML5, and the interesting thing is that the report will be upgraded every time there is a new feature implemented.
In this way, you can always go back to the same report, being sure you have the latest state of affairs. Therefore, you may want to bookmark this link:
http://www.longtailvideo.com/html5/ because they did a good job summarizing the results of their tests in an easy to read format.
They also opened a facebook page to run a discussion group on the subject which is moderated by experts in this field. You might want to check that out as well: http://www.facebook.com/longtailvideo
Topics: Working with JW player | Site search | Write comment
3 Comments »
This article has 3 comments.
. Backlink spammers won't be published, so don't even try.
Most popular posts
- WordPress vs Joomla – Review (revised) 938,211 views
- How to embed videos from Vimeo on your site – revised 657,540 views
- Embedding video & audio in WordPress – revision 3 182,322 views
- S3 Amazon: How to embed video in your site 176,114 views
- How to connect an external microphone to my computer 160,544 views
- Recommended movie settings for YouTube (17 April '11) 153,192 views
- How to Embed Streaming Video & Audio with HTML5 Fallback – using JW Player 5.6 118,195 views
- Blogs don't die, they go to sleep 112,362 views
- How to reduce static in my audio? 112,033 views
- How to embed a video from Vimeo in WordPress without iFrame 104,878 views
- How to embed Vimeo's HubNut widget 104,188 views
- Vimeo: the secret of good quality content 77,878 views
- AVS Video converter – review 67,621 views
- How to add a logo watermark on your video 58,122 views
- Oshaf: Hi, I have an USB condenser mic and an USB audio interface, but it seems I can’t get them to work...
- Mark Kan: Hi , great article! I’m looking to make a website and sell video lessons on cake making. Each lesson...
- Sam: Thanks for the great tutorial/info. If i have a video hosted with s3 and embed video on my own server’s...
- Timothy: Thank you. That worked great.
- Timothy: Hi Rudolf, Thank you for the great tutorial. Is there a way to have each item in the playlist have an HTML5...
- Dan: Hello, Thanks for video. Is it possible to setup Elastic Transcoder automatically convert media file that is...
- Alex: Our company has used JW5 for a couple of years now on a VOD website. After firsthand experience with the...
- Lisa: I stumbled on this review looking for a simple way to describe to a client the difference between Joomla and...
- Eleanor Shannon: Hi, I have successfully embedded videos from my Vimeo Plus account into my blog but when you press...
- Elaine: Okay, I found the two functions and it’s coming together. Slowly. Just gotta figure how to insert a...
Most commented posts
Copyright Rudolf boogerman © 2014, all rights reserved.