NOTICE: April 27, 2015
I finally ended the private membership area because it is out of date. I do not have time to maintain it any longer. I’m already publishing video tutorials directly into the articles since a couple of years because I would like them to go viral. This is not possible in a closed area. The membership idea was one of my vague ideas to make some money one day, but I found other means to create income, so Miracle Tutorials will remain free.
The newsletters with the latest updates keeps going, and the old content on this page as well, but new tutorials can be found in the posts themselves..
Table of contents:
Promotion on services
Miracle Tutorials gives you a discount of $50.00 USD on your first DreamHost account. Click the image above to make use of the offer.
IMPORTANT: If a video tutorials doesn’t show up right away, close the box and click on the link again. Glitches like that happen once in a while.
New Video channel series with S3 Amazon AWS:
From: S3 amazon: how to signup and connect
Old Video channel series:
The older series have quite some useful information left, but the part of using DreamHost as as server for video and audio is no longer valid because DreamHost servers are not fast enough to deliver heavy videos and nowadays it is better to use a CDN to deliver videos. DreamHost is fine for the average sites, but I would not use it any longer to create a video channel unless you combine it with S3 Amazon. Notwithstanding, we keep the tutorials in here as a historical curiosity.
From Creating your own video channel – part 1 (published)
From Creating your own video channel – part 2 (published)
- Retrieving passwords and links for the DreamHost account and a visit to the control panel to tweak your domain.
- Installing Joomla on DreamHost
- Final install configuration for Joomla
- Install WordPress on DreamHost
- Final Install of WordPress on DreamHost
From Creating your own video channel – part 3 (published)
- Installing FileZilla (FTP application) & upload WordPress template
- Installing a Joomla template
- Select and activate a WordPress theme (template)
From Creating your own video channel – part 4 (published)
- Use FTP to upload video for FLV conversion – 3min.
- Convert uploaded video to FLV in the DreamHost panel– 3min. (for DreamHost account. )
- Exporting a video with Adobe AfterEffects(scheduled next week)
- Exporting to FLV in Vlog It-Adobe – 5min.
- Branding your Joomla site – 8min.
- Branding your WordPress site – 8min.
- Placing a video in WordPress & brand the player – 24 min.
- Placing a video in Joomla & brand the player(scheduled next week)
From How to make your video bigger without resizing (published)
How to setup a private streaming bucket with CrossFTP
How to deal with low output from microphones using an Alesis Mixer:
Mic-Preamp-Levels.pdf – Provided by www.Alesis.com
Information how to deal with low level output of microphones. The document is not specifically meant for the Mulitmix8 Firewire. If you have another mixer from the alesis range, this information will be suitable as well.
Royalty free music libraries